From: Ashley Elizabeth Sapp <[log in to unmask]>

Teach AG shirts are back! The UGA Collegiate FFA is selling Teach AG shirts
again, but this year they are Red! We are taking pre-orders to be picked up
at State Convention in May. Anyone is welcome to order a shirt, and we
encourage you to pre-sell to your students if they are interested.  Each
shirt is $15. If you will not be at convention, please include $5 for
shipping and a note with your address. Please try and have order forms in by*
F**riday, April 4th**.* Thanks so much for your support, and if you have
any questions please email me at [log in to unmask]

  Ashley Sapp
  University of Georgia - Agricultural Education
 Collegiate FFA Secretary
ALEC Student Assistant
137 Four Towers
405 College Station Road