From: Ashley Elizabeth Sapp <[log in to unmask]>

Teach AG shirts are back! The UGA Collegiate FFA is selling Teach AG shirts again, but this year they are Red! We are taking pre-orders to be picked up at State Convention in May. Anyone is welcome to order a shirt, and we encourage you to pre-sell to your students if they are interested.  Each shirt is $15. If you will not be at convention, please include $5 for shipping and a note with your address. Please try and have order forms in by Friday, April 4th. Thanks so much for your support, and if you have any questions please email me at [log in to unmask]!

Ashley Sapp
 University of Georgia - Agricultural Education
Collegiate FFA Secretary
ALEC Student Assistant
137 Four Towers
405 College Station Road