Area 3 Forestry CDE -
https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=ztN9itZGlX8c.kzAj8qinUYzY

We will be meeting Tuesday April 22, 2014 at the Ag Engineering Building at
FVSU for Registration for the Area 3 Forestry CDE.  If you click on the
above link it should take you to a map.  We will begin at 4:00 pm and start
as soon as all teams pre-registered arrive or 4:30 pm, whichever comes
first. * It is very important that you pre-register your team by filling
out the Google Doc I sent out earlier so I will be expecting you.*  We will
travel by buses to sites off campus for some of the practicums.  I will
need several of you to drive buses and maybe help score.  Thanks in advance
for your assistance with this.  If you have any questions, please feel free
to contact me.