Area 3 Forestry CDE - https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=ztN9itZGlX8c.kzAj8qinUYzY

We will be meeting Tuesday April 22, 2014 at the Ag Engineering Building at FVSU for Registration for the Area 3 Forestry CDE.  If you click on the above link it should take you to a map.  We will begin at 4:00 pm and start as soon as all teams pre-registered arrive or 4:30 pm, whichever comes first.  It is very important that you pre-register your team by filling out the Google Doc I sent out earlier so I will be expecting you.  We will travel by buses to sites off campus for some of the practicums.  I will need several of you to drive buses and maybe help score.  Thanks in advance for your assistance with this.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.