Good Morning teachers,

Hope everyone enjoyed a nice Easter weekend.  Just wanted to send out a few reminders about mock interviews today for proficiency, state officers, & stars.

* We would like all students in official dress if possible.
* Students need to bring 3 copies of their application with them (proficiency & stars only)
* We will start the first interview at 4:00.  Students will interview in the order they arrive.
* We will have two different rooms open for interviews so each proficiency and star will have the chance to interview twice.

We will be at Dublin High School.  School address is 1127 Hillcrest Parkway, Dublin, GA 31021

Parking will be open by the gym and a set of side doors will be open for you to enter.  There will be a sign on the doors to help you figure out where to go.  Keep in mind school releases at 3:15 so plan accordingly.

Schools signed up to attend today:
LaGrange, Harris Co, Jasper, Northside, Screven Co, Troup Co, Thomson, Jones Co, Warner Robins, Metter, SEB, Cross Creek, Evans, West Laurens, Peach Co, Piedmont, Perry, Effingham Co High, Mary Persons, Montgomery, Upson Lee

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education