If you arrive early, I would like to start some of the reforestation teams
about 3:45. Then the others can start at 4:30. If we wait until 4:30 to
start that event it will not end until 6:30 or so.
Don't forget that Mr. Bill Lott is paying the Heritage FFA Alumni to feed
you and your students a meal. Please talk to your students about only
getting 1 meal and 1 drink. Also have a talk with them about putting trash
in the containers. If I can get some teachers to help pick up any trash
after everyone has eaten, I sure would appreciate it.
Please be sure and have your students Thank Mr. Lott and the Heritage FFA
Alumni.

I look forward to seeing you Thursday.

--
Jerry Taylor