See attached pdf of teams that have registered. Last day to register is
tomorrow. North Region Forestry CDE's

Please complete this registration form for each team for the 2014 Area I
and Area II Forestry CDE's. Area I will be at Taylor's Farm on April 17th.
Area II will be at the Whitehall Forest (UGA) on April 14th. Registration
is from 4:00 to 4:30 and the contest will start at 4:30. T-shirts are
available and the proof is attached to the registration email. The T-shirts
are $12.00 and the order form is attached to the registration form.
Registration Deadline: Friday, April 4th. (I will order T-shirts that
afternoon.) Mr. Bill Lott is contracting with Jefferson FFA Alumni in Area
2 and with Heritage FFA Alumni in Area 1 to provide a meal for the students
and teachers. The Alumni chapters will also sell drinks and possibly snacks
before the contest. Hopefully, this will help the chapters get home
earlier. Please be sure and Thank Mr. Bill Lott and the Alumni chapters for
helping us try this at the CDE.

Forestry CDE Registration
Link<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?usp=drive_web&formkey=dHhhTC1aUzJaRTJObU9LU3ZBYnRSV0E6MA#gid=0>
--