The Area Banquets are coming up soon. Registration was opened on April 7th.
Since that time only 25 chapters have registered. We know this is a very
busy time for you, but please help us out by letting us know how many to
expect at the banquets. A list of schools registered thus far is attached.

If you have not done so already, please complete the online registration
form<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?usp=drive_web&formkey=dGdMSjhpc1BrbFpmYjZOcVVHQmJuZEE6MA#gid=0>
by
Tuesday, April 29, 2014 if you plan to attend the banquet in your area. A
flat fee of $15 per person will be required to cover the cost of the
banquet. You will be asked to give a total head count when you register
online. Please be prepared to pay for this number when you attend the
banquet; or, if possible, please send in your checks to the region office.
 Please indicate on the registration form if you need an invoice.

*​​Area I ​*
Chattahoochee Technical College - Appalachian Campus
​

​​
​​<https://www.google.com/maps/dir//34.4702332,[log in to unmask],-84.4260517,200m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m4!4m3!1m0!1m0!3e0>
 100 Campus Drive, Jasper, GA
30143<https://www.google.com/maps/dir//34.4702332,[log in to unmask],-84.4260517,200m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m4!4m3!1m0!1m0!3e0>
​
​
Tuesday, May 13,
​ ​
2014 at 6:00 p.m.​

*​​Area II ​*
​
Commerce Civic Center
 ​

110 State Street, Commerce, GA
30529<https://www.google.com/maps/dir//Commerce+Civic+Center+%26+Tourism,+110+State+St,+Commerce,[log in to unmask],-83.456092,101m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m9!4m8!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x88f604fd00d9bf27:0xd4864c89bfcea38d!2m2!1d-83.456184!2d34.203745!3e0>
​
​
Thursday, May 15, 2014 at 6:00 p.m.​

We will also hold
​
Area Officer Candidate testing​
 ​and​
 ​
Area Officer elections

at each Area Banquet.
​ ​
More information will follow from Mr. Mitchell to the
​ a​
dvisor's of each of those candidates. Please contact our office if you have
any questions regarding either of the Area Banquets.

Online Registration
Form<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?usp=drive_web&formkey=dGdMSjhpc1BrbFpmYjZOcVVHQmJuZEE6MA#gid=0>

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education