Please see Mr. Wright's email concerning tomorrow's evaluations at Pickens County High School. Be sure to wear your school id.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joe Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 2:51 PM
Subject: PO
​W​
EVALUATIONS
To: Stan Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>

Stan,

You might want to send out an email to ask teachers that are coming to the Evaluations to please wear their school name tags just to cover security issues here.  Also, parking will be available on our end of the building between our classrooms and the barn and in the area around the barn as it was last year.  Ask teachers to enter at the rear door at back of building.  We will put a sign on the door.

Joe

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director