Teachers,
We are planning to have the Forestry CDE in the rain if there is no lightning. So have your students prepared for some rain. If I see that it becomes severe I will try and let you know by 1:00 tomorrow if there are any changes.
If you are early I would like to start the Reforestation around 3:45. Everything else will start at 4:30. It looks like the worst rain is to hit around 6:00. So please try to be on time.
Don't forget that Mr. Lott is sponsoring a meal for you and your students that the Jefferson FFA Alumni is preparing. Please be sure and Thank Mr. Lott and the Jefferson FFA Alumni. Please give Mr. Lott a handshake. He contributed a large amount of money to make this happen.

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher