---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Arrington, Meredith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 12:55 PM
Subject: Young Farmer Position Opening

We have a *Young Farmer position open at Effingham County High School for
next year*.  The opening is for an agricultrual mechanics teacher.  Dr.
Waltz has worked hard to build a successful program over the past ten
years.  He has received recognition on the local, state and national
level.

I have been teaching at ECHS for the past six years, and I can honestly say
that it has been such a blessing to teach at a school that cares so much
about their teachers and students.

Effingham County High School is a place where everyone is a family and our
principal is someone who is viewed as a leader.  He is very approachable
and supportive of the agriculture program.  He drove the bus and went
to FFACamp with us last year and is planning on going again this year.

*The position closes** on April 16*

Here is the link to apply for the job online at the Effingham County
Schools website
https://apps2.winocular.com/effingham/jobs/jobPost.exe?Action=page1&ini=jobs

You can email your resume and cover letter to Kathy Pevey our CTAE Director
at [log in to unmask] or to the principal Yancy Ford at

If you have anymore questions send me an email or you can call my cell
phone at 912-429-9496

Thanks!

*Meredith Carey Arrington, Ed. S*
*Agriculture Education*
*Effingham County High School*
*1589 Highway 119 South*
*Springfield, GA 31329*
*912-754-6404 Ext. 1243 <912-754-6404%20Ext.%201243>*
*"If you can read this thank a teacher. If you had lunch today thank a
farmer"*

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education