Thank you to the teachers & students who submitted Written Reports by the April 1st deadline.   We had a 170 outstanding projects that are advancing to the state as "state finalists".  These finalists will compete at the 2014 State FFA Agriscience Fair in Macon, on Friday, May 2nd starting at 8:30 a.m.  All projects should be set up on Thursday, May 1st between 1 p.m. and 7 p.m.

Thank you to our panel of judges who worked tirelessly over the past two days to score your written reports and determine our state finalists list.  All written reports have been sent back to the region offices, where you should be able to pick them up at your area meetings next week.

Please remember that all continuing multi-year projects must include previous year's abstracts and Extension form at State convention.  I am attaching the Georgia Extension form for you to use.  I am also attaching the interview scoring rubric that will be used at state convention.  Students must be present for the interview at State Convention to compete in the State Agriscience Fair.

Please contact Christa or Melissa with questions.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education