Please contact Nancy Meyers [log in to unmask] if you need rooms
for state convention

Thanks, Melissa Riley

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* "Meyers, Nancy" <[log in to unmask]>
*Date:* April 17, 2014 at 12:38:41 PM EDT
*To:* Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]>
*Subject:* *I have 3 rooms that we can't use*

 I have 3 rooms at the Marriott, but we are going to have to drive back and
forth. (No money and testing)

 Nancy Meyers

Agriscience Teacher and FFA Advisor

Luella High School

603 Walker Drive

Locust Grove, GA  30248

770-898-9822

  Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."