Please contact Nancy Meyers [log in to unmask] if you need rooms for state convention

Thanks, Melissa Riley

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Meyers, Nancy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: April 17, 2014 at 12:38:41 PM EDT
To: Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: I have 3 rooms that we can't use

I have 3 rooms at the Marriott, but we are going to have to drive back and forth. (No money and testing)

Nancy Meyers

Agriscience Teacher and FFA Advisor

Luella High School

603 Walker Drive

Locust Grove, GA  30248

770-898-9822

Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."