Teachers,

Please see the announcement below regarding a teaching position at Temple High School in Carroll County. The Ag programs in Carroll County are fortunate to have strong local support from the administration as well as the community and Temple has had a very successful FFA Chapter. If you need further information, feel free to contact me or Ms. Suddeth.

Thanks, Stan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: karen suddeth <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 5:59 PM
Subject: Agriscience Position
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello Stan,

Temple High School has a full time agriscience position open for the upcoming school year.  It is currently advertised on the district website at www.carrollcountyschools.com .  I am seeking an enthusiastic instructor who wants to further develop our FFA program.

The program at Temple High School has been very successful over the years.  We have had some very solid instructors who established the program and developed FFA.  Being a rural school, this program receives much student interest.  Currently, we offer Ag Mechanics I and II as well as Horticulture/Plant Science and Nursery and Landscape.  Of course Basic Agriscience and Ag Leadership are offered as well.

I would greatly appreciate you sharing this information with any of your seniors who would be interested in a teaching position at Temple High School.  Please encourage them to apply online and to email their resumes to me directly.  I look forward to hearing from you and/or your students.

Many thanks,
--
Karen

Karen Suddeth
Principal
Temple High School

The mission of Temple High School is to educate and inspire students for a life of learning.

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director