Teachers,

Attached are the names of 667 FFA members who have been confirmed to receive the State FFA Degree at the 86th Georgia FFA Convention. The list is an Excel document, sorted by Region on 3 separate tabs. To review your chapter’s list, please find the correct Region tab across the bottom of the document.

Please double check the names of the State Degree recipients from your chapter. If a name is spelled incorrectly, or if a student is listed from the wrong chapter, or a student has been inadvertently left off of the list, I need to know right away. We will use this list to print the State Degree certificates next week, so please double check spelling.

If you see any changes that need to be made to this State Degree list, please email me the exact change by Monday, April 21.  After Monday, we will print certificates using the names as seen here.

Congratulations to these students for reaching this outstanding milestone with their SAE.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association