---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tori Meadows <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, May 13, 2014 at 8:29 AM
Subject: Area 4 Banquet Parking
To: Chris Corzine <[log in to unmask]>, Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]>

When you come to ECI the auditorium will be the large brick building by the
main road the is directly beside the tennis courts.  There will be parking
directly in front of it but if it fills up I suggest you pulling into the
parking lot at the red light in front of the Twin City Baptist Church.
 This is walking distance and is usually where our overflow parks.  Do not
pull in behind the ag shop or greenhouse because there will be no room.
 Our baseball team is in the state playoffs and their game is today at five
pm.  Thanks!

--
Tori Meadows
Agricultural Instructor

*“Agriculture…is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute
most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness.” – President Thomas
Jefferson*

FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing
their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success
through agricultural education.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education