Teachers Just a reminder that fall plug orders are due this Friday.

I have orders from:
Upson Lee Middle
Stockbridge
Houston County High
Baldwin High
Crawford County
Cross Creek

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 10:15 AM, Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Please find the attached Fall 2014 Plant Order Form.

Notice the tabs at the bottom of the excel spreadsheet - Annuals, Perennials, Ferns, Poinsettias

We have several new selections for perennials and ferns this year.

As in the past you can request your PO once the new school year begins as we will not be sending out invoices until August.  You DO NOT need to have separate PO's for each vendor -- one PO will cover your entire order

We are planning on plant delivery at the Fall Teachers Meetings.
Area 4 will be delivered to ECI Greenhouse on Tuesday, August 19th.
Area 3 will be delivered to Crawford County High Greenhouse on Thursday, August 21st.

Please email your order form back to me by Friday, May 9th.
Let me know if you have any questions.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education