Don't forget to get me your plant orders by noon tomorrow.

It's that time of year again to think about filling your greenhouse with
color for the Fall. Follow this link
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?usp=drive_web&formkey=dEUxX3ZPYXBGRnAtT1dWZzBQOVZwcWc6MA#gid=0>to
complete your order form. We are offering the same varieties as last year.
Bids are currently coming in from several vendors so we should have very
competitive pricing. I think you will be pleased with the pricing. All
prices on the order form are estimates based on last year's actual cost, I
expect that most of the prices will come in lower than the estimates.

*All orders must be submitted no later than Friday, May 30th at noon.*

2014 Fall Plug Order<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?usp=drive_web&formkey=dEUxX3ZPYXBGRnAtT1dWZzBQOVZwcWc6MA#gid=0>

**POINSETTIAS**

Please fill out the following survey if you are interested in having the
North Region Office place a poinsettia order (to be delivered at the same
time as the Fall plugs). I would order rooted cuttings that would be
delivered in oasis strips.
‚Äč
Growing poinsettias in the school greenhouse is a great learning experience
for all students and can provide the opportunity for nice profits and great
community connections.

2014 North Region Poinsettia
Survey<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/10hC7kjPZE_SiINk_vyDj-dBVi4aIZ2PJA2U9RRzyupI/viewform>