Don't forget to get me your plant orders by noon tomorrow.

It's that time of year again to think about filling your greenhouse with color for the Fall. Follow this link to complete your order form. We are offering the same varieties as last year.
Bids are currently coming in from several vendors so we should have very competitive pricing. I think you will be pleased with the pricing. All prices on the order form are estimates based on last year's actual cost, I expect that most of the prices will come in lower than the estimates.

*All orders must be submitted no later than Friday, May 30th at noon.*

2014 Fall Plug Order

*POINSETTIAS*

Please fill out the following survey if you are interested in having the North Region Office place a poinsettia order (to be delivered at the same time as the Fall plugs). I would order rooted cuttings that would be delivered in oasis strips.
‚Äč
Growing poinsettias in the school greenhouse is a great learning experience for all students and can provide the opportunity for nice profits and great community connections.

2014 North Region Poinsettia Survey