Congratulations to all the FFA members and teachers who prepared projects
for the 2014 Georgia FFA Agriscience Fair held last Friday, May 2nd at the
Georgia FFA Convention. We had 155 projects compete in the 2014 State FFA
Agriscience Fair.  Many thanks to all our judges for taking the time to
work with our students on Friday.  Below is the list of State winners in
each division and category, who will have the opportunity to submit their
written reports for consideration for the National FFA Agriscience Fair.
 All written reports will be reviewed during the pre-screening process this
summer to determine a list of National Finalists for National convention.
Mr. Lastly will send each advisor of state winning projects more
information on when / how to proceed for Nationals.

*Animal Systems*
Division I, Kylie Bruce, Franklin County High School
Division II, Brinson Coggis, Lowndes County High School
Division III, Jade Wester & Fallon Cawthon, Franklin County Middle
Division IV, Sunnie Wynn and Hope Nelson, Thomas County Central School

*Environmental Services/Natural Resource Systems*
Division I, Charity Brown, Lowndes County High School
Division II, Sarah Spradlin, Madison County High School
Division III, Tiffany Mullins and Haley Segars, Franklin County Middle
School
Division IV, Hunter Cobett and Emily Warren, Lowndes County High School

*Food Products and Processing Systems*
Division I, Willie Craddick, Hilsman Middle School
Division II, Landon Herring, Lowndes County High School
Division III, Kellie Smith & Tyler Ertzberger, Franklin County Middle School
Division IV, Callie Warren & Chance Hingson, Lowndes County High School

*Plant Systems*
Division I. Christa Anderson, Franklin County Middle
Division II, Auriel Wright, Northeast Bibb
Division III, Brittany Morrision & Blake Segars, Franklin County Middle
Division IV, Taylor Greene & Brianna Matheny, Lowndes County High School

*Power, Structural and Technical Systems*
Division I, Haile Jo Godwin, Franklin County High School
Division II, Hagen Wilson, Sonoraville High School
Division III, Taylor Jones & Krista Johnson, Gladden Middle School
Division IV, Sam Jones & Dylan Paperiello, Cedar Shoals High School

*Social Systems*
Division I, Courtney Barber, Ware County High School
Division II, Alyssa Owens, Sonoraville High School
Division III, Bailey Nesbitt & Jimmy Keithley, Sonoraville High School
Division IV, Chandler Kudyk & Jackson Summer, Lowndes County High School

Please feel to contact myself or Melissa Riley with any questions or
suggestions regarding the State FFA Agriscience Fair.
--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education