As we begin to wrap up the 2013-2014 school year, I want to share the date for next year’s State FFA Convention. I encourage you to be proactive; and take this date to your administration now. I realize that a lot goes into school scheduling (i.e. testing, prom, etc…), but it can’t hurt to share this information early. If you have questions, let me know.

87th Georgia FFA Convention

April 23-25, 2015

Macon, GA

On a separate note, a very special THANK YOU for your efforts at this year’s convention. We had a huge turnout, and a smooth event. I appreciate each of you and the incredible amount of time and energy that you pour into your students. You are heroes!

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association