Thought you may be able to use some of these short videos on Sustainable
Agriculture in your classrooms.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jenn Simons <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, May 8, 2014 at 12:54 AM
Subject: [Usaged-l] Opportunity to Offer Input on SARE Project
To: usaged-l <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

A project funded through a Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education
(SARE) grant is in need of *your *input!

A series of videos detailing different types of sustainable agricultural
enterprises has been created with the high school educator in mind.
Formatted into short interviews (4-6 minutes) conducted by local high
school students, the learning modules provide a convenient addition to a
voc-ag teacher's already packed curriculum. All videos are complemented by
a discussion document including background information on the featured
farm, the farm's website, teaching objectives, discussion questions, and an
aerial image of the farm's exact location.

As the school year wraps up, consider this an exciting, quick, and simple
end-of-the-year contribution to your curriculum. We'd appreciate it if you
could spare five minutes of class time to watch the video and have students
(along with yourself) fill out a brief evaluation so we can improve this
new resource. All participating educators will receive a flash drive
including all current publications from the SARE library (books, bulletins,
fact sheets, regional materials, reports from the field, SARE program
materials, videos from the field).

Videos and accompanying content can be found at:
http://passel.unl.edu/communities/sustainableag organized by topic under
the "Farm Specific Modules" tab. The surveys can be accessed at: Teacher
Module Evaluation <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9PWFRYX> and Student
Module Evaluation <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9PM8W8P> or in the
attached documents--> please mail to:

Chuck Francis
c/o Jenn Simons
101 KCR
Lincoln NE 68583-0817

All results will be anonymous. In order to receive your reward for
completing the survey, please email Jenn Simons at
[log in to unmask] your name, the name of your school, and an
address for where to mail
the flash drive.

Take advantage of this unique opportunity to offer feedback and make real
impacts! We appreciate all of your time and input.

Best,

Jenn Simons

Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education