Please respond to Nancy Sell if you have used the Lab-Aids Intro to AFNR
Materials kit.. thank you!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nancy Sell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, May 13, 2014 at 10:29 AM
Subject: Lab-Aids and
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

 Christa,

Good morning!  Do you mind sending out an email to the listserv to see if
anyone has used the *Lab-Aids Intro to AFNR Materials kit* with their Basic
Agriculture classes?  I am interested in getting feedback on how they liked
the materials, how often they had to replace items and if they felt the kit
benefitted their instruction with hands on application.  I would appreciate
it if they could email their comments to me at [log in to unmask] Thanks!

Nancy Sell

Agriculture Education Teacher

SCHS FFA Advisor

110 Halcyondale Road