Please see email below from Christy Page regarding the showmanship point
circuit - Completed point sheets must be postmarked by May 30, 2014.  No
late entries will be accepted.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christy Page <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, May 12, 2014 at 11:12 AM

*Christa  -  Do you mind sending this info out  to your list serves again
about the GJLF Showmanship Point Circuit? We are getting close to the
deadline!  Thank you for your help!*

*GJLF Showmanship Point Circuit*

The Georgia Junior Livestock Foundation is hosting the GJLF Showmanship
Point Circuit program.  The GJLF wishes to recognize youth exhibitors that
have exceled in the show ring with their showmanship skills and
participation.  Awards be will be awarded in five different species and
include Beef, Swine, Dairy, Goat and Sheep.  Within each category, two age
divisions will be awarded.  A total of 50 livestock exhibitors will be
awarded!

Awards for each specie and each age group will include 1st Place -
$250, 2ndPlace - $200, 3
rd Place - $150, 4th Place - $125, and 5th Place - $100.

Contest dates are May 1, 2013 through April 30, 2014.  Completed point
sheets must be postmarked by May 30, 2014.  No late entries will be
accepted.

Entry rules and point sheets can be found on the GJLF website at
www.gajrlivestockfoundation.org.  Some show results are posted on our
website as well.  If you hosted a show and your showmanship results are not
posted, please help us by submitting those to the Foundation office ASAP.

*Please note, show results on those shows that have been turned into me are
posted on the GJLF website.  If a show is not posted, it has not been
turned into me by the show official.  All shows are eligible for this event
– not just the ones posted to the website.*

Please help us get this information out to all livestock exhibitors!  If
you have any questions, please e-mail Christy Page at
[log in to unmask] or call 706-336-6830 and ask for Christy.

Christy Page

Georgia Junior Livestock Foundation

P.O. Box 119

Commerce, GA 30529