Please respond to Nancy Sell if you have used the Lab-Aids Intro to AFNR Materials kit.. thank you!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nancy Sell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, May 13, 2014 at 10:29 AM
Subject: Lab-Aids and
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Christa,

Good morning!  Do you mind sending out an email to the listserv to see if anyone has used the Lab-Aids Intro to AFNR Materials kit with their Basic Agriculture classes?  I am interested in getting feedback on how they liked the materials, how often they had to replace items and if they felt the kit benefitted their instruction with hands on application.  I would appreciate it if they could email their comments to me at [log in to unmask]  Thanks!

Nancy Sell

Agriculture Education Teacher

SCHS FFA Advisor

110 Halcyondale Road