Teachers

Earlier this week I sent a copy of the application to serve as a Delegate to the National FFA Convention. In my previous message I failed to state that Delegate applications are due in the State FFA Office no later than June 15. This year that is a Sunday, so please be sure that the applications are mailed in time to arrive prior to the deadline.

Attached is a copy of the application with the due date posted on the bottom of the page.

Because the applications require signatures, they can only be accepted through email if the electronic copy has all necessary signatures.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association