From: CHRISTINE PRICE <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, May 16, 2014 at 9:23 AM
Subject: Blog Article
To: Katrina Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Good Morning Katrina,

I thought you would enjoy today's blog post.  It's comical but meaningful
as well.

http://peachstatewomen.org/2014/05/16/it-is-not-just-a-farmer/

Thank you!  Your support is very much appreciated!
Peach State Women

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*