As you wrap up your school year, please remember to create your new Program of Work for your coming school year as soon as possible.  You can do this by logging into your aged portal on our website.  Click on "Manage Program of Work" under the Program of Work heading.  If you do not see a POW listed for the coming school year, please click "Add New POW" on the top right.  Your screen should refresh and your new POW should be listed.  Once you finish your new POW, I recommend saving a pdf copy & emailing it to your CTAE director and principal (especially if you are at a Middle School) to let them know you have completed it.

We have set up accounts for all CTAE directors to log in to view your POW and monthly reports, but some may not realize it or may have misplaced their passwords.  Please ask them to contact me directly if they have any questions about accessing our website.

Please contact me if you have any questions about this process.  Hope the rest of your school year ends on a great note and you have a great time at summer camp!

**If you are changing schools from one HS to another HS or one MS to another MS, you create your POW from your existing portal, click on change / edit and change the school listed to your new school.  However, if you are moving from HS to MS or YF or vice versa, I will need to make a change on your portal settings before you create your new POW.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education