Please see email below from Nikki Webb for more information.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nikki Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, May 15, 2014 at 11:03 AM
Subject: job opening
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

 Will you please send this out to the list serve?

Harris County High has an opening for a high school agriculture position
for next year.  Wonderful school and system to work for.  The only reason
I’m leaving is to be closer to family.  The school, administrators, and
community are very supportive.  We are on block schedule.  They want
someone that is strong in forestry (the school  has a forestry plot).

If you are interested please contact Tim Cockrell (CTAE Director) at
706-628-4278 or email him [log in to unmask]

You can email me if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Nikki

Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education