The 49 state proficiency winning applications will have the opportunity to move on for National judging. Those applications will be returned to you in the next two weeks with feedback. Please pay attention to the feedback and notes. If you have questions, let me know.

All proficiency award applications that are moving on for National judging are due back to the State FFA Office by Tuesday, July 1. Please be sure that your application is in final format when you resubmit. Please turn in both a hard copy (with all signatures) and an electronic copy (on flash drive, CD, etc...).

I am planning to schedule a work day for teachers who would like feedback on improving their Proficiency Award applications. The work session will be sometime in mid-June. I will send the date as soon as the time and location are finalized. In the meantime, please review the feedback from judges and please review the application scoring rubric to insure that your application is earning every possible point.

Let me know if you have questions.
Ben

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary