Teachers,

We have a donor that is providing two $100 camp scholarships to students who are in need.  If you have a student who needs the $100 to pay their balance for camp, please fill out the enclosed application and return to me by Thursday afternoon at 5:00 p.m.  You can e-mail the application back to me or fax it to the Foundation office at 478-289-2485.

Only advisors need to complete the application because of the quick turn around.

Katrina Jones
Executive Director
Georgia FFA Foundation
P.O. Box 237