Thank you for sending in applications for Summer Leadership Camp for your
students who need financial help paying their $100 balance.  I sent out an
"ask" to FFA supporters and am happy to tell you that the Foundation can
fund 22 $100 scholarships.  We really have *GREAT* FFA supporters who come
through when we need them!

Attached is the list of recipients in alphabetical order.  I would like to
ask you to not share this list with others.  I, and I know you too, would
never want to embarrass FFA members because of their financial situations.

The Foundation will send a check to the camp for these balances, along with
the names and chapters of who the $100 should be credited to.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the applications for your
students who need help!

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*