Fellow Ag Teachers,

As another school year is coming to a close, I would like to express my sincere appreciation to each of you for always making a positive difference in the lives of your students.

We are all bound by a common bond, Agricultural Education and FFA. I consider it one of the greatest blessings to work with such an outstanding group of people. Please never forget that what you do for agricultural education is incredibly important and that you are so very appreciated for that amazing work.

The attached poem was written by FFA members at Charlton County High School and I am thankful that Dr. Pickren shared it.

Let’s all keep working to insure that every one of our students are inspired enough in AgEd and FFA to write or talk about it in such a positive way as these students have done.

Chip

John (Chip) Bridges
Program Manager, Agricultural Education
Georgia Department of Education