Teachers,

Thank you for sending in applications for Summer Leadership Camp for your students who need financial help paying their $100 balance.  I sent out an "ask" to FFA supporters and am happy to tell you that the Foundation can fund 22 $100 scholarships.  We really have GREAT FFA supporters who come through when we need them!

Attached is the list of recipients in alphabetical order.  I would like to ask you to not share this list with others.  I, and I know you too, would never want to embarrass FFA members because of their financial situations.

The Foundation will send a check to the camp for these balances, along with the names and chapters of who the $100 should be credited to.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the applications for your students who need help!

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director