From: Rhonda Mathews [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2014 1:06 PM
To: Ben Lastly
Subject: list serve

Will you post this on the Ag Ed list serve?

Does anyone have a benchmark/midterm/final exam for the Animal Science Technology/Biotechnology course?

Rhonda Mathews
Fannin County High School
Agriculture Education Teacher and FFA Advisor
360 Rebel Circle
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
706-632-2013

The Fannin County School System does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, creed, or disability in admission to its programs, services, and activities, in access to them, in treatment of individuals, or in any aspect of their operations. For additional information or referral to the appropriate system coordinator, contact the system superintendent's office at 2290 East First Street, Blue Ridge, Georgia 30513 or 706-632-3771.