Below is the list of Georgia Cattlemen Chapters that have sent money in
support of the Scholarship Program for the Georgia Junior Beef Futurity.

If you your chapter is not listed, please contact them and ask them to
think about it.  We give out at least 4 scholarships so we need a minimum
of $2,000, we are at $850 right now.

We request $50 from each chapter to award the scholarships named for GCA
members.

  Amicalola Cattlemens Association $50  Baldwin-Jones-Putnam Cattlemen's
Association $50  Clarke Oconee Cattlemens Association $50  Lincoln County
Cattlemen's Association $50  Northwest Georgia Cattlemen's Association $50  Red
Carpet Cattlemen's Association $50  Satilla Cattlemens Association $50  Taylor
County Cattlemen's Association $50  Three Rivers Cattlemen's Association $50
 Tri-State Cattlemens Assoc $50  Troup Co. Cattlemens Association $50
Washington
County Cattelemn's Association $50  Wiregrass Cattlemen's Association
$50  Worth
County Cattlemen's Association $50  Peach Cattlemen's Association $100  Wilkes
County Cattlemen's Association $100

Thank you,

RW

--