The Foundation would like to add some items to the tire auctions held at
the Sunbelt Ag Expo.  We would like for these to be items built by students
at school.  If your chapter would be willing to donate a picnic table or
some other type of item, we will include them in the two auctions at the
Expo.

The dates of the auctions are Tuesday, October 14, and Wednesday, October
15.  If you are interested in doing this for the Foundation, please let me
know.

Thanks,
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*