Coahulla Creek High School is opening a position for a teacher to begin a brand new Ag Program. The school is three years old and in Whitfield County on the Tennessee line. The administration is incredibly excited about adding Ag to their CTAE department and indicated to me that the surrounding community had all but demanded it.

Their initial focus will be in the Veterinary/Animal Science and Forestry Pathways.

Those interested should access the following link to the HR department of the Whitfield County School System. Click on the "Apply for a Job" button to find the job listing. The CTAE Directors name is David Moeller.

 http://wcs.whitfield.k12.ga.us/human-resources

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell