The Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center will be hosting our second annual 6K Udder Mud Run on August 9, 2014. This is a great family friendly event for the whole family and is one of the Center’s fundraising efforts. This year we are expecting over 1000 participants and volunteers. I would like to invite you and your friends to participate as a runner, volunteer, spectator, exhibitor or sponsor. Attached is a sponsorship packet. You can also find more information at www.uddermudrun.com or contact Leroy Bagley at [log in to unmask] or myself at [log in to unmask] or 404 558 4756.  I look forward to seeing you there!

Todd Teasley
Camp Director of Leadership and Development
Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center's
720 FFA FHA Camp Road
Covington, GA 30014
Office (770) 787-6411