Below is the list of Georgia Cattlemen Chapters that have sent money in support of the Scholarship Program for the Georgia Junior Beef Futurity.

If you your chapter is not listed, please contact them and ask them to think about it.  We give out at least 4 scholarships so we need a minimum of $2,000, we are at $850 right now.

We request $50 from each chapter to award the scholarships named for GCA members.

Amicalola Cattlemens Association $50
Baldwin-Jones-Putnam Cattlemen's Association $50
Clarke Oconee Cattlemens Association $50
Lincoln County Cattlemen's Association $50
Northwest Georgia Cattlemen's Association $50
Red Carpet Cattlemen's Association $50
Satilla Cattlemens Association $50
Taylor County Cattlemen's Association $50
Three Rivers Cattlemen's Association $50
Tri-State Cattlemens Assoc $50
Troup Co. Cattlemens Association $50
Washington County Cattelemn's Association $50
Wiregrass Cattlemen's Association $50
Worth County Cattlemen's Association $50
Peach Cattlemen's Association $100
Wilkes County Cattlemen's Association $100

Thank you,

RW

--
Ricky Wheeler