Please see the message below from Ms. Haley Cook with UGA Block & Bridle.  Please direct all questions regarding this show directly to Haley.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Haley Analise Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 2:58 PM
Subject: UGA Block & Bridle Summer Lamb Classic
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Ms. Steinkamp,

This is Haley Cook, and I am the current Livestock Show Chair for UGA Block & Bridle. I have attached the entry form for the 2014 UGA Block & Bridle Summer Lamb Classic, and I would greatly appreciate it if you could send the entry form over the listserv on behalf of Block & Bridle. Also, thank you so much for correcting the dates for the show on the Livestock Calendar.

Date: Sunday, August 17

Location: Livestock Instructional Arena in Athens, Georgia

Check-In/Weigh-in: 7:00-9:00 a.m.

Show Begins at 10:00 a.m.

Thank you in advance, and if you have any further questions or concerns about the Block & Bridle Shows, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Haley Cook

Haley A. Cook

University of Georgia, Class of 2016