McIntosh County has a position open on the Teach Georgia website for an agriculture teacher. This program is in a unique area in that it not only has much forest and rural areas, but it is also on the coast (I would also add that from personal experience, the county has three of the best seafood restaurants in the state!). If interested, I would encourage you to contact CTAE Director Scott Barrow in addition to following the instructions on the TeachGa website. Dr. Barrow's contact info is:

Phone: 912-437-6691

Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education
2802 Moore Highway, ABAC 34