Teachers,

The Foundation would like to add some items to the tire auctions held at the Sunbelt Ag Expo.  We would like for these to be items built by students at school.  If your chapter would be willing to donate a picnic table or some other type of item, we will include them in the two auctions at the Expo.

The dates of the auctions are Tuesday, October 14, and Wednesday, October 15.  If you are interested in doing this for the Foundation, please let me know.

Thanks,
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones