FFA Advisors/Horse CDE Coaches,

I'm excited about the horse judging clinic July 30th  and 31st with presenter Shannon Cunningham from NEO. This is a FREE clinic. 2 PLUs will be offered for the 2014-2015 academic year.

Camp John Hope will be the headquarters for the clinic.
Here are the rates for lodging and meals:

1 night bunk lodging, July 30th.  w/out linens, 3 meals will be $35.00
                                               with linens, 3 meals will be $43.00

Meals are: Lunch July 30
                Breakfast and lunch July 31

** Dinner will be on your own in town.

I have a few names of teachers that have indicated they were coming but in order to run this clinic we need a minimum of twelve participants. Please email me back if you would like to attend and I will add your name to the list. When CTAERN puts the registration up I will notify you.

Thanks,

Kent Benson
North Region Ag Ed
Animal Science Area Teacher