Teachers

If you have a National Chapter Application or Proficiency Award application that is moving forward for National judging, please be aware of the following information.

NCA & Proficiency Award work session

Tuesday, June 17

Pettigrew Center on FVSU Campus (Ft. Valley, GA)

We will begin at 9:00 a.m. with the Proficiency Award work session. The National Chapter Award work session will begin at 1:00 p.m. Both meetings will be held in room 110 of the Pettigrew Center on the Ft. Valley State University campus in Ft. Valley.

Please RSPV to let me know whether you can attend, and please plan to bring both an electronic version and hard copy of your applications. We will have a working session, so you will be able to make changes as we work through.

If you have questions, please call me. If there is any way that you can attend either (or both) of these sessions, I believe it will help you a great deal.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association