Just a reminder that these entries are due (postmarked) by tomorrow, June 10th. Please call or email if you have any questions.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 12:25 PM
Subject: 2014 Georgia Junior Beef Futurity entry form & rules
To: State listserv <[log in to unmask]>

We are excited to post entry / rule information to kick off a new showing season in Georgia and highlight the GCCPA awards.  The Georgia Junior Cattlemen's will also host a GJCA field day on Thursday morning.  The Georgia Jr. Simmental Association will also host their Summer Roundup on Friday afternoon.   Please check their respective websites for more information on those events.

Please share this information with your show cattle friends in Georgia and friends outside of Georgia. We made several rule updates for this year's show.  Please read through all show rules before submitting entry forms.

New things to look for in 2014 Futurity Rules:
** Updated heifer age rules (to reflect 2015 State Heifer Show age requirements).
** No butt fans or port-a-cool fans.  All fans must be attached to a tie panel
** Chute tags will be required to be purchased for $25 per chute; will be handed out when you pick up stall assignments.
** Please read through rules for specific wording on 2014 Futurity rules.

Please contact one of the show superintendents with questions.

Carole Knight
Heather Shultz
Christa Steinkamp
Ricky Wheeler