I know that for most of you the next month is a time to begin planning for next year. Many of you will meet with your officer teams to work on POAs and with your fellow teachers to plan the year. We hand out a hard copy of the calendar each year at summer conference, but I wanted to let you know that the South Region Calendar is up to date for next year. If you need to find any dates or activity locations, you can access the calendar by going to the Georgia Ag Ed Website (www.gaaged.org<http://www.gaaged.org>) and clicking on the region calendar on the upper right of the page.

One important change I would like for you to note is the move in the date of the spring area meetings. In an effort to move these off everyone's spring breaks, the area meetings will be held April 28 in Area V and April 30 in Area VI. I know that a few chapters have their local banquets at this time, so we wanted to make sure that this did not catch anyone off guard.

I hope you have a great week. If we can assist you or your program in any way, please let us know.

Lynn Barber, Ed.D.

Georgia Department of Education

2802 Moore Highway, ABAC 34

Tifton, GA 31793