Thank you for attending this year's GVATA Summer Leadership Conference.
We've attached a press release for you to submit to your local
newspaper(s). You simply need to download the attachment and insert your
name, school name, and city in the appropriate blanks.

As an agriculture educator, we hope you're proud of our organization and
its strength. We can't think of any other teacher organization with such a
high percentage of their teachers attending their professional teacher
organization's conference. Our strength is also seen in the fact that we
were able to have the State School Superintendent at our opening session,
as well as 3 of the 4 candidates for State School Superintendent (with the
fourth having planned on attending also) travel all the way to Jekyll
Island to speak to our group.

If you were recognized in *any *capacity at the awards luncheon (yrs of
svc., teacher of teachers, 30 minute club,etc.), or if you assisted with
any of the breakout sessions, it would be very appropriate to add a
paragraph to the press release explaining your involvement in the
conference.

We are simply striving to promote agriculture education across the state.
Please help us do so.

Regards,
GVATA Board