From:  Kylee JO DUBERSTEIN
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 9:27 AM

Hi all!

Just a reminder that the UGA Animal and Dairy Science Department and the
UGA College of Veterinary Medicine are teaming up again to offer the annual
Horse Owners' Seminar and Trade Show on Saturday, August 9 at the Livestock
Instructional Arena in Athens, GA.   Talks will include pasture management
and weed control, lameness diagnosis, equine dentistry, vaccinations,
seasonal care, hoof lameness, and much more including a demonstration on
saddle fit. Information and registration can be found at:

http://www.ugahorseowner.com/

In addition, we are using some of the profit generated from last year's
program to benefit 4-H programs. The first 20 high school aged 4-Hers that
contact me will be registered for free! Also, a 10% group rate discount
will be given to groups of 10 or more. For group registration, please
contact Allison Williard ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Please let me know if you have any questions and I hope to see you in
August!

Kylee

Kylee Jo Duberstein, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Equine Science